Nowadays it seems that facebook is planning to change the whole scenario from where we are right now.
Facebook had made lots of changes before and still continuing day by day. you can read all changes over FACEBOOK in last years.
Mark Zuckerberg conferencing at Facebook’s F8 Summit about the new evolution into the facebook services.
He noted that original profile saying your five minutes of your life. But into the newer look they are going to covered everything that has ever happened in your Facebook lifespan. – it’s soething like a story book of your life. So New Profile telling you the whole facebook life into 15 minutes. He calls this feature Timeline.
Facebook said that Timeline feature would be on the way for everyone, somewhere in upcoming week.
If you can’t wait for the newer look than don’t worry, you can get that shiny look right now too as Facebook enabled Timeline early for Open Graph Developers.
I would like to take you notice before going through the steps towards enabling Facebook Timeline.
- Don’t try unless you’re actually a developer (I’m also not a great developer but I can try to do things).
- Only you will see your timeline at first (unless you decide otherwise), but it will automatically go public after a few days.
- It seems that if you login into Facebook on another machine, Timeline gets disabled automatically on all of your machines.
- There are many other things also as it still, but so far you can only expect above only.
Now moving towards our main topic I will show you steps.
Here’s Steps How To Do It:
- Log into Facebook.
- Go to developer mode to ENABLE it.
Don’t know what it is? Don’t Worry, I’ll tell you.
To do this, type “DEVELOPER” into the Facebook search box, click the first result (should be an app made by Facebook with a few hundred thousand users), and ADD the app.
- Go to the Developer Application.
- Create NEW Apps. Give display name and namespace you want to see on your screen( should look like below image).
Ensure you’re in your new app’s main settings screen. You should see your app’s name near the top of the page.
- Look for the “Open Graph” header, and click the “Get Started using open graph” link.
Create a test action for your app, like “read” a “book”, or “watch” a “movie”. This should drop you into an action type configuration page. Change a few of the default settings and click through all three pages of settings.
- Now, you need to show some patience to FACEBOOK by waiting for 2-3 mins.
- Go back to your Facebook homescreen. An invite to try Timeline should be waiting at the top of the page. (it will look like below image)
- And you’re done, Finally! Check out the below image how it should look like.
This will roll out in few days, but if you want earlier then you can try this.
Hope you like this new TIMELINE Feature. Sooner or Later faebook takes us to toward this.
So, enjoy with your current profile as much as you can.